INAUGURAL 4 Week Series Starts Tuesday, October 2nd!!!
FunDance’s newest night – Argentine Tango with Amanda Metcalf!
The origins of Argentine Tango might be lost in its romantic history but it is known throughout the world as one of the oldest, most sophisticated and romantic of all partner dances. Known to many as ‘the dancers dance’ it is an improvised partner dance characterized by elegance and intricate movement.
Our very own Amanda Metcalf (she still talks funny) has trained all over the world for well over 10 years in this provocative dance and she’s going to share her passion with you starting October 2nd!!!
This class is for ALL LEVELS, is perfect for both new and seasoned dancers, and will cover the basics and beyond. Come see how Tango can be versatile and accessable for everyone.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ARGENTINE TANGO TUESDAYS OCTOBER SERIES…
* Dates – 4 Tuesdays October 2, 9, 16, 23 NO CLASS OCTOBER 30!!!
* Time – All classes begin at 7:30 and run until 9pm with a small break around 8:15pm. (Practice and hangout until 9:30pm)
* Level – Basics and Beyond. This class is for EVERYONE and ALL LEVELS – bring your friends!
* Place – Melody Club, 3027 Crossview, 77063
* No Partner? No Problem…we rotate in class! However, rotating is in no way mandatory if you’d prefer to stay with your partner for the entire class
* Cost – $50 per person, YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST OR SECOND WEEK