New 4 Week Series Starts Wednesday, October 3rd!!!
3 Class levels with Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced!!!
THE PLACE TO BE FOR WEST COAST SWING IN HOUSTON!!!
Melody Club once again has crowds of well over 100 for lessons and dancing on Wednesday nights! We have a strong emphasis on SOCIAL DANCING so this is the place to be if you want to come learn, dance, and enjoy yourself in a friendly atmosphere. We had an amazing turnout in our first month, and it’s only going to get better folks. As word gets out, the crowds are already staying a bit later each week for social dancing after class. Remember that general dancing is open to the public after class and we do have a full service bar so tell your friends and help us spread the word…Fundance and Melody are the place to be on Wednesday night!
QUICK FACTS ABOUT WEST COAST WEDNESDAYS OCTOBER SERIES…
* Dates – October 3, 10, 17, 24 THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES OCTOBER 31!!!
* Time – All classes begin at 7:30 and run until 9pm with a small break around 8:15pm. Social dancing after is open to the public and lasts until you guys leave OR 11pm.
* Place – Melody Club, 3027 Crossview, 77063
* Cost – $50 per person for the month, or $20 per person for a single class.
* Parking – Not an issue anymore!!! WAHOO!!!
* Levels – Amanda (Kangaroo Head) Metcalf teaches Beginner, Troy (not the face)Robbins and Talia (SugarPush) LaPushin handle Intermediate, with Mario (Swingdaddy) Robau and Stephanie (Canada) McPherson teaching Advanced.
* No Partner? No Problem…we rotate in class! However, rotating is in no way mandatory if you’d prefer to stay with your partner for the entire class…
If you’ve been a student in the past and would like to avoid the registration line, shoot us an email to let us know you’d like to pre-register. If we already have your credit card information on file, you’ll be able to avoid the line!