The origins of Argentine Tango might be lost in its romantic history but it is known throughout the world as one of the oldest, most sophisticated and romantic of all partner dances. Known to many as ‘the dancers dance’ it is an improvised partner dance characterized by elegance and intricate movement.
Amanda Metcalf (Dance Amanda) trained in Buenos Aires and Australia and has been teaching Argentine Tango for over 10 years.
Private lessons in Argentine Tango are available with Amanda Metcalf (Dance Amanda) for couples or individuals.
Amanda Performing Argentine Tango
Latest Fundance News About Argentine Tango
- Argentine Tango in March!
- More Random FunDance Photos
- Tango - Workshop and Practica - 4th and 11th December 2012
- Introduction to Argentine Tango Workshop: Saturday 27 October 2012
- RECORD CROWDS AT MELODY!!!
Classes and Payments
Pay for your Tango class online, please be sure to pay for the correct class!
Monthly Classes (Beginner and Intermediate)