New 4 Week Series Starts Monday, October 1st!!!
2 Class levels with Beginner AND Intermediate!!!
Fundance enters its second month at Melody Club when SWING MINGLE MONDAYS starts a new series on October 1st! Monday’s crowd is very casual as we only have the back room at Melody Club, but there’s no lack of great instruction. Amanda will once again be in charge of the Intermediate Class while Mario and Stephanie teach Beginners. All classes begin promptly at 7:30pm and run until 9pm with a small break somewhere in the middle. This is your chance to come take lessons in a casual setting that emphasizes social dancing and technique.
Please remember to pre-register if possible in order to avoid the lines. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org if we already have your credit card information on file and let us know you’ll be there and we’ll put you on the sign in list.
Come join us!
QUICK FACTS ABOUT SWING MINGLE MONDAYS OCTOBER SERIES…
* Time – All classes begin at 7:30 and run until 9pm with a small break around 8:15pm. Social dancing after is open to the public and lasts until you guys leave OR 11pm.
* Place – Melody Club, 3027 Crossview, 77063
* Cost – $50 per person for the month, or $20 per person for a single class.
* Parking – Not an issue anymore!!! WAHOO!!! (the regulars get the joke)
* Levels – Amanda teaches Intermediate, Mario and Stephanie teach Beginners.
* No Partner? No Problem…we rotate in class! However, rotating is in no way mandatory if you’d prefer to stay with your partner for the entire class…
If you’ve been a student in the past and would like to avoid the registration line, shoot us an email to let us know you’d like to pre-register. If we already have your credit card information on file, you’ll be able to avoid the line!